Nov 18, 2007

Weekend Wrap-Up

It sure is nice to finish off a busy weekend with a little nooky, a big bowl of popcorn in bed, a cup of tea, and a couple hours of trashy shows on MuchMoreMusic.

Knuckle Toes birthday was a blast on Friday. It was nice to see everyone all dressed up. We drank, we laughed, we drank some more, until we were all tuckered out.

On Saturday, I got sent home from work, as they were afraid I was contagious, and slept the day away. I dragged my butt out to The Pub that evening anyways, to visit with some friends from Small Town. Plus, I figured if the Palinode could make it out with his walker, I could make it out with a sore tummy. Ended up being a very late night, but was good times all around.

I was allowed to sleep in this morning, and only work a half-day again, which was heavenly.

I get the next three days off, for some unknown reason, and have promised myself to get all the things on my to-do list completed, even if it kills me. It's not like I have any money to go out and procrastinate anyways, so I figure it is the perfect opportunity.

Maybe I'll even come up with something to blog about. Unless of course, my wonderful readers have any ideas??? If so, let me know!

No comments: