Nov 2, 2007

'Tis the Season?

Blah. Blech. Meh.

That's how I've been feeling lately. I have this horrible feeling that my December blues have hit early this year. For what reason, I don't have a clue. Nothing is really wrong, nothing out of the ordinary that doesn't bug me regularily, anyways. It takes alot to get myself excited about things that normally would have me bouncing off the walls, such as Halloween, upcoming concerts, and the like. I've been utterly exhausted all the live long day for over a week now, even though I have been getting more sleep that usual. I feel like crying, out of the blue, for no reason, about 10 times a day, but I've been holding back, and holding it in. I am bored outta my tree, but don't feel like actually doing anything to change that, and really don't have anything particular in mind of what I would like to do to spice life up a bit.

I have a few moments in my day, where I do feel quite content, like right now, and I pray that they'll stick around for more than an hour, but they usually don't.

Then again, maybe I'm just worn down. Maybe it's not the winter blues.

Maybe I'm just catching a cold.

Whatever it is, I hope it just runs its course, and gets the fuck outta here.

No comments: