Nov 28, 2007

Needing a Nap.

I blew it. I did not rock this thing. Close, but no cigar. I just couldn't keep up with the NaBloPoMo. Well, I could have, but life got in the way. I sat down to write an entry last night, but the only thing I could come up with was,"Made supper for the whole family. So tired. So full. G'night." Even that was a bit too much for me. I chose to just not blog at all, and hit the hay, since I had to be up early to take my mom to the bus station. I think I made the right decision. Laying in bed next to Smyrish, is always better than staring at this here computer screen.

Yesterday was nice though. Mom had to come in for a doctor's appointment, and was spending the night, so I invited the whole brood, GQ, his Hot Italian Girlfriend, her little guy, Juke Box Hero, Knuckle Toes, and of course Smyrish over for a family supper. We ate and ate and ate, drank many beers, and had a nice visit. It was nice to cook for everyone, instead of our usual "Are we ordering pizza or Chinese?" supper that we usually have when mom comes to town.

I think I'm still full, which could be one reason why I am so darn tired today. If I didn't have to go to work, I think I would just put on my pj's and crawl back into bed and watch trashy television for the next 12 hours.

No comments: