Nov 10, 2007

Just a Thought

I went shopping today to find a winter coat, and something snazzy to wear to the bar tonight. I couldn't find a coat I liked, so I ended up getting a 4 dollar dress that will be appropriate come July, and a sweater. So, no coat, and no sexy winter outfit.

I sat around for a few minutes, feeling pissy because I didn't have anything eye-catching, that fit me, to wear. Having nothing sexy to dance in, made me feel like a big piece of poop. Those change room mirrors pushed my self-esteem down about 10 notches today.

Then I realized, I didn't really feel like dancing tonight anyways, and I have a boyfriend, so there is no need to get all whored up anymore to go out on the town. I can just be comfortable. Not that I don't like showing off the girls once in a while. ;)

So, I'm going to wear my new sweater. And if I end up dancing, I'll just have to deal with the over-heating that will no doubt happen.

At least I'm getting out of the house, for something other than to go to work!

No comments: