Nov 11, 2007

Celeb Sighting


Not only was Micha Barton wearing the most hideous pants I've ever seen, but because of her, The Pub was as packed as it has ever been. I couldn't even get out to get air near the end of the night, for fear that I wouldn't be able to get back in.

Her leopard print pants made me laugh, right at her, and then a few minutes later, I saw her outside having a smoke, and realized who it was. I got scared for a minute. I don't think I've ever really gotten over you popping out from under that bed in The Sixth Sense.

Sorry Micha, I shouldn't have laughed at you, that wasn't nice. But seriously, did you just see the hookers in the neighborhood, and think "Oh, so this is how prairie people dress!". Maybe you were just trying to fit in.

If it makes you feel any better, I made fun of Judd Nelson too, when he was in town.

Anyways, hope you are enjoying our little city. Now, go back to Hollywood and tell them how awesome we are.

No comments: