Jan 5, 2005

Who's Who and What's What





B-Rock

My bestest friend in the whole wide world. And also the friend with whom I have shared the most history.

Hobbsley

We like to party. I also write for him when I can. He's an original.

J

High school sweetheart, lives in next city over. One of the few people other than B-Rock that
gets my Kids in the Hall and Vacant Lot references.

The City

Where I live my life.

The House of Pain

The house that I live in. The Unknown Poet calls it this, guess he feels pain here.

DasPiper

Good friend, who moved to Hemp Country last year for a better life.

Pete

There is no way to describe my good friend Pete. You'll have to meet him someday.

Small Town

Where I grew up, and where my mother still lives.

GQ

Brother #1. He calls himself my defender. Sometimes I wish he would just
defend himself.

Film Star (aka youngblood)

Brother #2. Couldn't think of a name to describe him properly, he's the sweetest kid in the world.

The Unknown Poet

Best Friend of GQ. Also a good friend of mine and Film Star's.

V-man

My good friend and overlord...oops, landlord, at the House of Pain.

Hot Toronto Friend

Had a great summer with him in 2003, see him a couple times of year, usually run into
him at the pub.

The Pub

Where we all spend too much time. The beer is too expensive, but the people are great.

Badu,Roach, KF and Maggie May

My girlfriends who I do not spend nearly enough time with. They are all amazing human beings.

Cookeroo (aka The Cookster)

My best girlfriend.Met her at an old job of mine, and we just clicked. Been stuck together like glue ever since.

Red

Known her for years, part of the Pub gang, better half of GQ.

AJ

My mother's older sister. When we were kids, GQ and I named many of our toys after her for some reason, my favorite being the little black boy with the red sweater,made by Fisher Price, that my dad found floating in our lagoon one day. No one has ever admitted to flushing her down the toilet, I just know it wasn't me. She does not look anything like that little boy.

Sandra Dee

A good friend of mine, who lives "across the pond".

Astro-Boy, Code-ster,Chucky, et al...

Work at THE PUB.

Dynomite,Raggedy Andy, Mr.Grand (aka CG),and more!

Boys, who are friends, with me, a girl.

Shmeed and Shabs

Good friends of mine, who originated in Small Town.

TypicalQuirk

V-Man's better half. :)

No comments: