Jan 10, 2005

What else do you do when you're waiting for your ride?


As I've mentioned before, I love lists. And since I don't have much to say, but feel like I should submit a diary entry, here are a few random lists. Keep in mind that the content of these lists are subject to change at anytime, as I change my mind about these things quite often. Also, nothing is in a particular order, so pay no mind to the numbers, they are only here for visual organization.

10 Songs I Over-Played This Month

1. Crash - Gwen Stefani
2. Best Of My Love - The Emotions
3. West End Girls - Pet Shop Boys
4. She's Losing It - Belle and Sebastion
5. Tell Me Why - Hayden, Feat. Julie Doiron
6. Eternal Flame - The Bangles
7. The Good Times are Killing Me - Modest Mouse
8. First Of The Gang To Die - Morrissey
9. Tropicalia - Beck
10. Mirror In The Bathroom - English Beat

A Snippet of My Favorite Albums of All Time

Now, I never can decide on what should or shouldn't be on this list, as this topic has come up in conversation a gazillion times, so these are the ones I could think of after giving myself 60 seconds to think.

1. The White Album - The Beatles
2. Mellow Gold - Beck
3. Vauxhall and I - Morrissey
4. For Him and the Girls - Hawksley Workman
5. Automatic For the People - R.E.M.
6. Ten - Pearl Jam
7. Five Days in July - Blue Rodeo
8. Coke Machine Glow - Gordon Downie
9. Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd
10. The Closer I Get - Hayden
11. Play - Moby
12. Nevermind - Nirvana
13. The Bends - Radiohead
14. Synchronicity - The Police
15. Dookie - Green Day
16. Pearl - Janis Joplin
17. Siamese Dream - Smashing Pumpkins
18. Achtung Baby - U2
19. Elephant - The White Stripes
20. Joni Mitchell - Hits

Don't agree? Check out Rolling Stone's Pick's

My Favorite Books On the Shelf Above Me

1. The Sun Also Rises - Ernest Hemingway
2. Valley Of The Dolls - Jaqueline Susann
3. On the Road - Jack Kerouac
4. Red Lights On the Prairies - James H. Gray
5. At Wit's End - Erma Bombeck
6. Alice In Wonderland - Lewis Carrol
7. Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix - J.K. Rowling
8. The Complete Works - William Shakespeare
9. Why We Act Like Canadians - Pierre Berton
10. Poets of Contemporary Canada (1960-1970)
11. Runaway - Evelyn Lau
12. Miss Wyoming - Douglas Coupland
13. The Virgin and the Gypsy - D.H Lawrence
14. Dolores Claiborne- Stephen King
15. One Good Story, That One - Thomas King

No comments: