Jan 8, 2005

Home Again, Listening to DNTO

Well, it feels good to be home. It's only been a week or so at Red's, but I sure miss my computer, the kittens, and just holing myself up in my bedroom with a cigarette and a cup of coffee. Supposed to go out on the town with the girls tonight, but I'm not really feeling up to it, now that I am home. But alas, Maggie May has a new BOYFRIEND, which is the reason for us all getting together, and dammit, I must meet the man who tamed her, and stole her heart. So I guess I'm going out, no matter what I'd rather do. Who knows, maybe I'll feel a bit better if I exert some energy tonight too, I've been feeling rather lifeless all week, most likely due to the windchill hitting -50 C, and not being able to do anything without fear of frostbite and another cold.

Now, I've been home for a little over an hour, and I have smoked more cigarettes than I have in the last 2 days. You see, we can't smoke in public anymore, and I can't smoke at Red's, and I am proud to inform you, that a pack of fags has lasted me 3 days. I actually feel good, and so does my wallet, as usually I am dishing out 10 bucks a day! So with any luck, I won't smoke myself stupid this weekend while I'm at home, and I can continue to cut back even more next week, when I return to Red's. Oh fuck, who am I kidding, I'll probably smoke so much here at home, that I'll have cancer by Monday morning.

Well, I guess that's about all for now, I have to make some calls, maybe have a nap, and then get all whored up for my night on the town. With any luck, we'll go to a pub, and not to some skanky meat market club. I guess if the club comes into play, I'll track down the boys and Red, and head to THE pub, as per usual.

My Favorite Way to Spend a Saturday Afternoon Definatly Not The Opera

No comments: