Jan 12, 2005

HTML Trouble and A Night at Smitty's

Oh, good Lord (or whatever higher power can help me now!) I have no idea what I've done, but I tried to follow the instructions on how to get my older entries to come back to me (you see they have disappeared), but I am a dumbass, and apparently, even when I follow HTML instructions to the letter, nothing works out for me! I must find someone to help me tomorrow, I feel lost and alone and stupid in this Diaryland!

Well, enough of that for now. Went out with Maggie May and Cookeroo, their boyfriends, and some aquaintances of mine (but good friends of Maggie May's)tonight. I must say, I did not feel any perkier once I was out on the town, and was happy to see that the rest of the crew wasn't too perky either.


"It must be the weather", we all agreed.


"If it was summer time, we'd be getting stupid drunk on a deck until the wee hours", we continued to blah-blah-blah about.

So after some OK conversation, a combo platter and a few cheap drinks, we all headed home, to the warmth of our homes, to smoke, do mindless things, and have a night-cap.

Well, I hope it was the weather that sent us yawning for home, because it was only 11pm on a Saturday night, and the thought of us going home because we are maybe just getting too old terrifies me!



No comments: