Mar 28, 2007

It's a Meme Kind of Day


It's just that kind of day. I have loads to say, but no motivation to write it down. I feel an illness of some sort coming on, I've only had a couple hours sleep, and I've got to get some things done around the house before Cousin Mike gets here from ToonTown. Thus, the reason why I am doing this meme.

Happy Friday everyone, hope the weekend treats you well.

10 FAVORITES

# Favorite Color: I like to wear 'earthy' colors, and be surrounded by bold color.
# Favorite Food: Today it will be Steak and Mushroom pizza with Cheezy Cheddar dip from Panago. Mmm....I've gots the munchies.
# Favorite Month: July, or maybe April?
# Favorite Song: "Harvest Moon" by Neil Young
# Favorite Movie: That's a toughy. I don't think I can narrow it down to one. But gunning for first are "Breakfast at Tiffany's", "Lost in Translation", "Pulp Fiction" and "The Maltese Falcon".
# Favorite Sport: Thanks to Hobbsley, I am now addicted to soccer, and I watch hockey if it's the playoffs or the Olympics or something like that. I don't play any sports anymore, unless Frisbee and speed-walking through the 'hood count as sports.
# Favorite Season: Spring!!!
# Favorite Day of the week: Sunday. The day of relaxation, BBQ's and beer. Oh wait, that's everyday for me.
# Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: I worked at an ice cream shop one summer, and became addicted to Cookie Dough with a lump of Maple Walnut.
# Favorite Time of Day: Whenever I am finished work, on any given day.


9 CURRENTS

# Current Mood: I'm mad. I'm sad. I'm happy. No, I'm MAPPY.
# Current Taste: I smell like a swimming pool, so I'm guessing I taste a lot like chlorine.
# Current Clothes: dark brown yoga pants, black tank top.
# Current Desktop: you can see it here.
# Current Toenail Color: At one point, I think they were supposed to be a nice peach color, now they just look like they're caked in beach sand.
# Current Time: 9:41 am.
# Current Surroundings: piles of reciepts, photos, laundry, garbage. I really need to clean this room, pronto.
# Current Thoughts: "Yay! Cousin Mike's coming!", "Did they look at my resume yet?", "Maybe I should go outside for some fresh air?"


8 FIRSTS

# First Best Friend: Chad. Wonder what he's up to now?
# First Kiss: I really can't remember. Probably some boy at the lake, I'm guessing.
# First Screen Name: Nitemarehippiegirl.
# First Pet: I don't remember him, but there is photographic evidence that I had a dog named Snoopy.
# First Piercing: Earlobes.
# First Crush: Neighbor boy, who was like 10 years older than me. Oh, that mullet...
# First CD: Beck's "Mellow Gold".

7 LASTS

# Last Cigarette: About 10 minutes ago.
# Last Drink: Pint at The Pub about 12 hours ago.
# Last Car Ride: Taxi home from The Pub, about 12 hours ago.
# Last Kiss: Obligatory 'good-bye' kiss from The Unknown Poet.
# Last Movie Seen: Wow, I haven't watched a movie in ages. I think the last one would have been "Say Anything" at the library, unless I have blocked from my memory all movies that I watched after that.
# Last Phone Call: The Cookster, calling from work.
# Last CD Played: "The Bends", Radiohead. Classic.


6 HAVE YOU EVERS

# Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Guy/Girl Friends: Sure have.
# Have You Ever Broken the Law: Underage drinking, driving while impaired,breaking and entering, theft under $5, drinking in a public place, stealing road signs,speeding, parking in handicapped zones, etc. Yup, I'm a rebel without a cause alright.
# Have You Ever Been Arrested: Not to my knowledge.
# Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: Living at a lake every summer? Of course I did.
# Have You Ever Been on TV: Technically, yes I have. I've been in the newpaper loads of times though.
# Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn’t Know: Sure.

5 THINGS

# Thing You’re Wearing: pants, bra, shirt, necklace, spectacles.
# Things You’ve Done Today: Yelled at the cats, had a shower, typed up a cover letter,made coffee,made my bed.
# Things You Can Hear Right Now: Cars driving by, the plaintive wail of my horny kitty, my stomach growling
# Thing You Can’t Live Without: Friends who love me, who I love right back.
# Thing You Do When You’re Bored: Go for a walk.

4 PLACES YOU’VE BEEN TODAY

# The bathroom.
# The kitchen.
# The living room.
# That's it...dammit, I've gotta get out of the house.


3 PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO

# The Cookster.
# Delores.
# My mom.


2 CHOICES

# Black or White: I hate white. It gets dirty too fast. So, black.
# Hot or Cold: Hot. Hot baths, hot coffee, hot sex,hot weather, it's all good.


1 THING YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE

# Go to Africa.

No comments: