Jan 20, 2008

Annual January Blues

Depression is a bitch. Abigail depressed, is a bitch, literally. I hate feeling bad about feeling bad, because sometimes, you just are in a funk, and you need to wallow a bit, even if you don't have any concrete reasons about being in said funk. I just wish that I wasn't such a bother.

Yesterday, I felt old. I cried and sulked about it until finally my body couldn't take it anymore and I fell asleep. All night, crazy dreams that seemed all too real. This morning, I was excited about going for brunch with Smyrish, and then there was a mouse in the bath tub with me, and my mood just went downhill from there, which is ridiculous. I feel over-worked, left out, exhausted, and I'm pissed about not having enough time in any given day to do all the things I want to do, and see all the people I want to see, and at the same time, I just want to be alone. Bah, I hate this feeling.

Although I don't really want to go out in the cold, I'm heading out to have a drink with Wench and Becks, 'cause I need some quality girl time, and then I think I'll call Smyrish and pester him for a cuddle.




Vote for me, and I'll make all your dreams come true.

No comments: