A list of twenty-nine things I still want to do, and hopefully will do,at some point in life, in honor of my twenty-ninth birthday.
1. Get a new bicycle. A really rad retro bicycle.
2. Go to Mexico with friends and family.
3. See Morrissey in concert.
4. Have a baby.
5. Own a cottage on the lake shore.
6. Be a size 12 again.
7. Sing in a band just once, even back-up will do.
8. Go back to Churchill, in the spring-time.
9. See New York City.
10. Have an adventure with my mom.
11. Find the perfect bra.
12. Own a piano.
13. Make enough money to do all of these things.
14. Tattoo over the ugly scar on my leg.
15. Move out of the House of Pain, to another semi-permanent location.
16. Make money on my Etsy shop.
17. Go to Africa.
18. Go back to Paris, with money this time.
19. Write a novel.
20. Get electrolysis on my upper lip. Plucking for the rest of my life does not sound fun.
21. Learn to crotchet.
22. Go to Thailand.
23. Live in a home with a huge bath tub.
24. Learn to budget and be more responsible with my money.
25. Pay my mom back all the money I owe her.
26. Quit smoking.
27. Take a class or two, in what, I am not sure yet, just for fun.
28. Go on a road trip/camping trip to Northern Saskatchewan.
29. Have my own garden, or even learn how to keep plants alive.
Vote for me, and I'll have you over for coffee.