May 29, 2007

Woo Hoo!

10 Things That Are Exciting to Me Right Now

1. As of right now, I have 2 days off from work!

2. The Canada Day camping trip plans are coming together nicely, and I can't friggin' wait to get out to the lake, and out of This City!

3. The Arts Festival went extremely well, and was a super duper funtastic day, and it gave me some motivation to get creating!

4. Mosaic is this weekend, plus, the JukeBox Hero is coming to visit!

5. Cable T.V rocks! Not only did I get home just in time to see Deadwood, I can set the timer on the guide so I don't miss Twitch City! Oh, Don McKellar, how I adore you!

6. For under $15, I bought 2 new books at Chapters tonight. Although I am already reading 3 books, I am going to start them tomorrow, as I drink overpriced coffee.

7. The Golden Dogs are playing at The Pub in July!

8. I purchased a really cute 2 piece bathing suit, that not only makes my boobs look boobtastic, but I am refusing to wear it to swim with the special people at work. It is just for me! (Believe me, this is the first time in years that I have been able to afford to buy 2 bathing suits, one for work, and one for play!)

9. My new digital camera makes me happy. I am learning that sometimes, it's okay to live in the 21st century.

10. My shitty mood of the past few days seems to be subsiding. Maybe it was just hormonal. Or maybe things are starting to look up.

No comments: