May 25, 2007

The Weekend Has Arrived......

I can't believe it's Friday already. This week really has flown by. I haven't had a week that flew by in well, I can't remember when. This most likely has to do with how busy I was this week. For someone who only worked 2 days this week at her 'day' job, I sure have been a busy bee, getting ready for this festival.

So, I am relishing this last hour of relaxation I have today. I am going to drink coffee, and watch Law & Order. Once it is over, I have to hop in the shower, pack up my car, and get my butt over to Knuckle Toes' place, so we can spend the afternoon running around picking up mannequins, bank floats, shower curtains, business cards, and all the other last minute goodies we need for tomorrow.

Although it's been a busy week, it hasn't been bad in any way. Sure, I woke up this morning with something that is hopefully not pink eye, and I haven't had time to sleep for more than 4 hours a night, but other than that, it's been A-OK. I did a happy dance when I saw my bank account on payday (unlike last payday, when I called my boss and told her I thought they had made a mistake with the direct deposit!). I'm ecstatic that I now have enough money to buy a new camera, and a new stereo and back seat for my car! Work was super productive this week, and I think I am falling into place as the big boss lady quite nicely. I realized that every single guy that works in my field, is H-O-T, and had the pleasure of meeting a whole shwack of them over the past couple days. My brother the JukeBox Hero, has gotten the Canada Day camping trip plans under-way, and although we don't get what we want this year, he has been patient with me in making other plans, and I am confident that it will all work out. After this festival is over, my priority will be getting the camping trip plans finalized, and tracking down the elusive filmmaker that has my tent. Yay, camping!

And on that note, I need to get my butt in gear, and get this day over with, so I can sit and relax some more, on a hopefully sunny patio, with the ladies and enjoy and beer or two.

No comments: