May 23, 2007

Eight Random Facts Meme

I should be away from this computer, and sitting at my sewing machine, or getting ready for work, but alas, I have been tagged by the Almighty Schmutzie , to tell y'all eight random facts about little ol' me, and I am going to comply, if only to procrastinate just a wee bit more.

1. I love watching and reading about ghosts and spirits, ghost stories, the supernatural and all that jazz. I like to think that there are people/spirits all around us, keeping an eye on us, and watching over us. At the moment I am watching Sylvia Brown on Montel. She is the only reason I tune into Montel, ever.

2. When I have chewed off all my fingernails, and there is no more nail to bite, I'll just chew the skin around the nail. Yep, I know you think I'm sexy.

3. I am still afraid of the guys in the white suits that quarantined poor little E.T.

4. Although I am Ukrainian, and love perogies, cabbage rolls, kielbasa, and all that yummy stuff, my favorite meal is still my mom's pork chops and rice, with a side of green beans from her garden.

5. In the past year, I have sat on, and broke, at least five picture frames.

6. Whenever I'm feeling down and out, and am not seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, I sit down and read "Oh, the Places You'll Go!" by Dr. Suess.

7. No matter how hard I try, I cannot for the life of me, get a tan on my legs.

8. I say some pretty horrible things to my alarm clock in the morning, as if it can understand me. If it was a person, it would never want to be my friend.

Ok, you're turn. In following the rules of the game, I am tagging 8 people to participate in the '8 things' meme as well. Do it, or not. Let me know if you do.

1. Dawn

2. Madame Diva

3. Wench

4. Knuckle Toes

5. Juke Box Hero

6. Jenifer

7. Typical Quirk

8. CupCate

No comments: