Feb 4, 2008

Open Letter

Dear stupid Paranormal State show on A&E,

Maybe it's all the cold meds, the booze, or maybe it is because my bedroom door opened all on its own while I was into hour two of watching you in the dark, but I feel that I cannot watch you anymore if I am alone. I am now afraid of pianos and antiques, and fear that if I ever want to buy a home, I will have to bring in a paranormal research group to check it out before I go ahead and purchase it.

It's not that you were the first, Most Haunted and Dead Famous and many other shows scared the bejeesus outta me long ago, long before you were born.

Whoever thought, that after three hours of watching nerdy ghost hunters, I would ever consider having to leave the lights on when I go to bed. Not me, I tells ya.

Ah, who am I kidding? I am addicted to these shows, I'm sure I'll be forced to watch you again, and I will be alone. Maybe I should be blaming whoever opened my door, for the "oh-my-god-i'm-gonna-crap-my-bed" moment.

Keep up the good work, kids.

Love always,

Abigail

1 comment:

Rustybutt said...

You should check out some of Joe Nickell's stuff (http://www.joenickell.com/para.htm). He investigates paranormal phenomenon for fun.