Feb 9, 2008

Yet Again, Seven Random Facts About Moi

My friend Wench tagged thy in a meme. Here we go!

The rules are as follows:

# Link to the person who tagged you
# Post the rules on your blog.
# Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
# Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
# Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.

1. In my entire life, no matter where I have lived, my bedroom has never been clean for more that 4 minutes at a time. It most likely never will be.

2. After approximatley 45 seconds of watching "Scott Baio is 45, and Single", I decided it was the stupidest show I had ever seen, and Scott Baio was a whiny little slut. However, I got hooked, and I can't wait to watch "Scott Baio is 46..." when it premieres tomorrow night.

3. For the past four nights, I have been going on grand adventures with Hawksley Workman in my dreams. Most likely, it is because he has been all over the T.V, his new album is out, and he's coming to town again. I have dreamt about him twice before in life, and each time, I ended up breaking up with whoever I was dating within 24 hours. I don't blame Hawksley though, I am sure it was just a co-incidence. (Note to Smyrish: Those were sexy dreams though, and the ones this week haven't been even close to sexy, so I think we're ok. I think it just means we should go see him in March)

4. I prefer Shiraz, but when it comes right down to it, I enjoy all wine. Maybe a bit too much.

5. I have had the same pen pal, from Mauritius, for 15 years. We have tried to meet up many times, but it just hasn't worked out yet. Her life is so interesting, and different that mine, but at the same time, she thinks that my life is interesting and different too.

6. I am taking another train trip in April. I can't wait to get the heck outta dodge!

7. I have a soft spot for music videos that have people riding bicycles in them.



You're tagged! Do what you will, feel no pressure.

Jenifer
Miss.Nicola
Jonesalicious
Madame Diva
Pop Culture Sculpture
Red
Paige Stanton

No comments: