Oct 10, 2007

Concert Tickets!

Yay! I picked up my tickets for Modest Mouse this afternoon! I'm so flippin' excited, I can't even get back to sleep, and I need to, cause I'm working midnight shifts this week. I missed them the last time they were in town, because I was traipsing through the Scottish Highlands, which yes, was more fun than a concert in southern Saskatchewan, but I'm glad they came back.



At the same time, I decided I better grab my ticket for Serena Ryder while I had the cash, who I also missed out on last time she was in town, because I was having a very high anxiety day, and I didn't want to go by myself.



And to top it all off, the lovely Saviabella gifted me with a ticket to The Weakerthans, for this upcoming weekend, which was incredibly nice of her to do.....now I just need to find someone to go with.



I heart live music.

* Oooh! Guess what? My arm, and some of my hair and a smidgeon of my hand is on a postage stamp! I know, silly me, the picture isn't of me, but hey, it makes me feel special.

No comments: