Sep 26, 2007

Meme Before Bed

Madame Diva asked:


What are your TOP FIVE FUCKABLE CELEBRITIES?
, and I have answered. Even though I really wasn't happy about musicians not counting as celebrities. Actors don't really make me hot, but someone who can weild a guitar, tickle the ivories or bang a gong, do make me a little hot in the pants. But I digress. Let's get on with this meme.

1. Don McKellar. He doesn't know it yet, but he loves me too.

2. Molly Parker. Fell in lust with her, while I was ogling Don McKellar on Twitch City. Now I ogle her on Deadwood whenever I remember to watch it.

3. Anderson Cooper. He's cute, and has brains. Good stuff.

4. George Stroumboulopoulos. Watch him. Look at him. Listen to him. 'Nuff said.

5. Justin Timberlake. He really did bring sexy back.

No comments: