Jun 11, 2007

Past, Present, Future Meme

Past:

First grade teacher's name: Mrs. Burtniak
Last sentence(s) you said: "Fuck Molly! That fucking hurts! Bad Kitty!"
Last song you sang and when: "I Used to Love Her", G'n'R, en route from Wilkie
Last person you hugged: I could be wrong, but I think it was Schmutzie. I hug a lot of people, so I can never be too sure.
Last person you laughed at: TJ, on the way back from Wilkie
Last time you said I don't remember: I don't remember, but it was probably earlier today.
Last time you swore: See Question #2, above.
Last person you talked to online: Does Wall-to-Wall on Facebook count? 'Cause if so, it was Red, and she was offering me custody of our dear friend, E.T.

Present:

What color socks are you wearing: I hate socks. And I will not be wearing any socks until the snow is at least up to my ankles, come Fall.
What's under your bed: Dust bunnies, a broken vibrator, a curling iron, and a couple of toques.
What time did you wake up today:7:45 am
Current taste: my palate is smothered in the combination of Fish Eye Shiraz and Curry flavoured potato chips.
Current hair: Caramel colored bed-head, full of frizzy ringlets, that are tickling my bare back.
Do you like someone: I like a ton of people.
Current worry: That my car will not start tomorrow.
Current hate: My cat, Molly Magoo, and her incessant whining.
Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex: I want to say penis, but that isn't always so. I guess I do have an affinity for eyes you can lose yourself in, and a smile that makes you forget where you are for a moment.
Last CD that you listened to? My own mix of 'Serena Ryder's Greatest Hits Thus Far'
Favorite place to be right now: My backyard, around the fire, with some beers and good friends and good conversation
Least favorite place to be right now: Inside.
Play any instruments: No, I used to play piano and flute. However, that may become something I do once again, quite soon.
Do you believe in an afterlife: I do, in my own way.
Current favorite word/saying: My favorite word, has and always will be, "FUCK".
Favorite book: This week, my favorite books are "Boogaloo on 2nd Avenue", and "By the River Piedra, I Sat Down and Wept".
One person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to: My paternal grandmother, and my dad, both passed on now. I have so many questions, so many apologies and so many topics I would like to bring up with them in conversation, over some meat and macaroni sandwiches, a pack of cigarettes and a glass of rum.

Future:

Are you going to have the white picket fence and the whole bit?: I highly fucking doubt it.
How many kids do you want: My hormones are in over-drive, having spent so much time with kids as of late, and I want to say one or two. But when it comes right down to it, I'm not sure if I want any.
If your dreams could come true, what would your lifetime career be?:I would like to be a Folk singer or Jazz singer, who ran a nice little shop full of her own creations, and her friends creations, when she wasn't on a world tour, of course.

No comments: