Jun 5, 2007

Day Off

The last few days have been hectic. Between working a ridiculous amount of hours for the past 4 days, and playing for many hours in the sun on Saturday after only 2 hours sleep, I'm knackered. Today is the only day off I have this week, and although I have a million little things to do around the house, I just don't have the energy, or the motivation. Maybe it can all wait until the weekend?

Not only do I not have the motivation to be productive in the home, I can't even get my ass in gear to walk down to the store and visit for an hour or so with the Cookster, who I haven't seen in ages.

I don't want to get dressed, I don't want to make lunch, I am too lazy to walk to the store and get coffee. And when I am not running out the door to get coffee, you know I'm at my laziest.

It would probably be good for me to stay home today. Stay away from people. But one quick look at the Weather Channel, makes me think I should get out and about, and catch some rays, because rain is a-comin' tomorrow.

Blah, I don't know. Maybe I'll just grab some beer, a newspaper, and hole up in the backyard under the lilac tree, and deal with my mental and physical exhaustion all by myself.


No comments: