Aug 9, 2007

This Ones for the Boys : Random Thought Guessing Game

Sometimes, if you have nothing good to say, you should just say nothing at all. Other times, you have many things to say, good or bad, and are just never given the opportunity to voice them, for any number of reasons. And then, there are times, when you would give anything to sit down face to face and say what you want to say, but you either don't have the balls to do it, or you aren't drunk enough, or you're too drunk, or you're too mad, or you're too shy, or are feeling too infatuated and intimidated. And then there are times like right now, when you realize that you have been thinking all damn day about "what-I-should-have-saids" and "what-I-can't-wait-to-says", and you just have to get them off your chest, even in the vaguest possible way, otherwise you aren't going to sleep tonight.

Or maybe that's just me.

1. If it wasn't for you, this summer wouldn't be as much fun as it has been up to this point.

2. It's too bad that you moved so far away, because I think that when you came to visit, there was still something there. Fuck, I can't even remember why we broke up in the first place. Oh wait, it's because I moved so far away.

3. I am doing really, really good. I wasn't going to be unhappy forever.

4. Stop worrying about me, and move on. I did.

5. I don't get it, and probably never will. Why aren't you into cuddling??

6. Thank you for not contacting me anymore. I don't know what you expected....a friendship after that bullshit? I think not. Go fuck yourself.

7. I am over you, and I am so fucking proud of myself, I just can't stop giving myself mental high-fives every time I think about it.

8. I should have given you, and us, a second chance.

9. I love your new girlfriend so much, I wish I could marry her!

10. Sorry I can't make it to your wedding, I'm sure it'll be a rockin' good time. But just remember, I was your first, and taught you all that you know. ;)

11. I may not be the girl of your dreams, and I may not be everything you're looking for, but I was, and am, pretty sure that I could be all that you need.

12. I can't believe I let my guard down like that and trusted you.

13. Our relationship, and our break-up, has made me the semi-well-adjusted woman that I am today.

14. Well, we both fucked up, and it didn't go anywhere, but thanks for the memories, the wonderful stories I can tell my grandkids and the big-time confidence boost.

15. I don't know what I was thinking.....absence does not make the heart grow fonder.

16. Man, we were hot together, weren't we?

Ahhhh....that's better. Nighty night.

No comments: