Jul 10, 2007

I Was Tagged by Jenifer and Schmutzie!!!

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:

Vaguetarian Tea Room

Sugar and Lard

Kate in the Kitchen

A Byootaful Life

Abigail's Road to Nowhere

Next, select five people to tag:

DK, from WenchWire

Knuckle Toes

Dawn

Madame Diva

Juke Box Hero

What were you doing 10 years ago?

I had just graduated from high school, so I guess I was waitressing at a couple of diners, partying every night, and trying to figure out how to get out of SmallTown, on top of feeling heartbroken about the inevitable break-up that was going to happen with my high school boyfriend, and trying to figure out the meaning of my pitiful teenage existence. Life was good, back then.

What were you doing 1 year ago?

One year ago, I fell madly in love with Mr. Head, and was enjoying all the summer nights partying with friends at The Pub and in the backyard at the House of Pain. Life was good, back then.....and not much different than life now, except that I am only in lust with someone now......*sigh*

Five snacks you enjoy:

1. Cheese!!!

2. Popcorn. Always better if it's air-popped.

3. Green olives.

4. Hawkin's Cheezies

5. Cucumber slices.

Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:

1. Baby Got Back- Sir Mix A-Lot

2. Mercedes Benz - Janis Joplin

3. American Pie - Don MacLean

4. Folsom Prison Blues - Johnny Cash

5. Tiny Cities Made of Ash - Modest Mouse

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

1. Pay off all my debts and the debts of my immediate family.

2. Buy my mom a house and a new car.

3. Purchase an acreage, on which I would live Spring through Fall.

4. Travel, travel, travel...everywhere!

5. Buy a little shop, where I would sell all of my friends creations, and give jobs to people who needed it.

Five bad habits:

1. Pulling out my eyebrows.

2. Biting my finger nails.

3. Smoking.

4. Not keeping in touch with people who are unable to be within arm's reach on any given day.

5. Daydreaming and not doing anything productive about said dreams.

Five things you like doing:

1. Laughing and drinking with my friends.

2. Having morning coffee in the sunshine, with a good book.

3. Playing Scrabble.

4. Shakin' my booty.

5. Singing.

Five things you would never wear again:

1. Spandex!

2. Acid wash jeans!

3. Mini-skirts over leggings!

4. Chain wallet!

5. Horizontal stripes!

Five favorite toys:

1. My cameras!

2. My new car!

3. My frisbee!

4. My sewing machine!

5. My Goodie Box...it's full of fun toys! *giggle giggle*

No comments: