1. CBC Radio Two Morning.
2. Friends who truly understand what a night shift does to you.
3. Plans of eating greasy food and gossiping with your best friend later in the week.
4. Actually finding someone you want to get to know again on Facebook, and learning that they missed you too.
5. The book "Stuff White People Like".
6. A dog who uses a soaker pad to pee on.
7. A mom who has old piano sheet music and books you can have.
8. Brand new babies sprouting on the family tree.
9. Having an awesome mother-in-law.
10. Knowing that it is only one more sleep until pay day.