Feb 17, 2009

Artsy Fartsy

I have really been upset lately, over the fact that I never seem to have time to sit and do my crafty projects. Real "have to pay the bills" work has taken over my life. Even when I do have time to sit around and sew, or make jewellery, journals, and all the other project ideas that have been popping into my head, I am just too damn tired. I can't find the brain power to concentrate on anything more than online Scrabble or trash TV.

But, I realize now, that I need to take the time. Somehow, I just need to fit it into my day.

Festival season is coming, and I want to be prepared well in advance, and would love to have some of my new creations ready to sell. I have also been neglecting my Etsy shop, and should have taken new photos, and added what new items I do have long ago.

So that's that. Time to get my arse in gear.

But until then, check me out at the virtual craft sale over at http://cafehandmade.blogspot.com

No comments: