Dec 12, 2007

7 Good Things About Today.

For reasons I cannot talk about here, due to my confidentiality agreement at work, my day did not start out all that well. Let's just say that I can drive under intense pressure, without spilling a drop of my gas station coffee. By the time I got home, I was exhausted, and retired to the couch to watch "What Not to Wear". I vowed to never leave the couch until Friday when I went back to work. But, I perked up, and my day got better.

A nice hot shower and clean clothes helped me feel a bit more alert, and less like a smelly hobo.

Grocery shopping with Smyrish, is always an adventure.

I cooked a pot roast for supper, along with green bean casserole, stuffing, steamed carrots, wild rice, and of course, gravy.

I had a bubble bath, and a glass of wine or three.

I got my CSI fix for the day. Two hours of Grissom, always makes me happy and scrappy.

Smyrish and I sat together and wrote Xmas cards to our friends and family, while having a schnick, of course. Some of my Xmas cards, are a little bit silly thanks to the wine. I hope those who receive them, can appreciate my I'm-a-little-bit-tipsy Xmas humour.

Mr. Head and I had a nice chat over the Interweb.

And now, I am having a beer, watching "Family Business", and perusing my friends Etsy shops. (One day, I will actually purchase.)

For a day that started out so craptastically, it sure did turn out pretty swell. Now if only Aunt Flo would move along, life would be grand.



(PMS apology card available at www.knuckletoes.etsy.com)


No comments: