The Rules Of The Meme:
1. I was a tad disappointed this past summer, when not one of my sunburns peeled. I love spending an evening tearing my skin off my shoulders and back until there's a nasty kink in my neck.
2. When people talk about their stocks, mutual funds, computers or technology, I usually only hear the teacher's voice from Charlie Brown. Whaw, whaw, whaw, whaawww.
3. I rarely wear underwear when the temperature is above +25 degrees Celsius. My butt sweats too much. On days when it seems semi-appropriate, I leave the bra off too. I hate having sweaty boobs. Actually, I am just all around, one very sweaty person.
4. Even in the winter, I like to sleep with my window open.
5. When I was a kid, I used to have a recurring dream that the stairs in the house were all falling apart, and I was stuck on the landing, between two enormous, human-like strawberries. They scared me, but they kept me from falling into the abyss that was the main floor hallway.
6. I can only be crafty and creative when the mood strikes me. If I don't do anything right then and there, the creativity leaves me, and I won't be able to do anything. I have to be prepared, because at any given moment, I may just have to drop everything, to sew, write, what have you.
7. Answering machines make me nervous. I either ramble on, wishing I would have written a script, or the message is quick and short, and doesn't explain anything properly. At least I am not like GQ, who leaves 20 minute long messages, that consist of many "Hmmmm's" and "Hawws" and smokers coughs.
8. I am positive I only passed grade eleven chemistry, because I promised the teacher that I would never take a science class again, if he would just give me 50%. I am also positive I only passed grade 12 biology (in grade eleven), because my godfather was the teacher, and he was doing me and my family a favor, by getting me one credit closer to moving out of the house.
Note: I will not tag today. If you would like to play along, please do so, but I won't force you.