May 7, 2005

S-A-T-U-R.....D-A-Y....NIGHT!


It's Saturday evening, and I have nothing to do. Well, I could go to a gallery opening, and I just may have to, since I can't find anyone to drink with. Not that the opening would suck, I'm just feeling a bit redneck today, and want to get stupid and crush a beer can on my forehead. (ok, I don't even know how to crush a beercan on my head, but if I could, I would. It's just the mood I'm in.)

I had fully intended to spend tonight at home, as V-man and the g-friend are out of town, and vegging in an empty house seemed like a fantastic idea...... until I drank the Molson Cold Shot in the fridge. Now, I'm all dressed up, listening to Charlie Parker and Leadbelly, and itching to get out on the town. It's raining, but it smells beautiful outside, and thankfully, I have my umbrella, and fully intend to head out on my own, as soon as I pry my closet door open to get my coat. Should take awhile, since the doorknob is in just as spinny a mood as I.

Maybe by then, I'll have recieved a call from a soul who is feeling just as devilish as I, and I can go out and let trouble find me.

No comments: