Apr 9, 2008

It's Almost Time!


In approximately 12 days, Smyrish and I will be off to Toon Town to catch the train, and head to Eastern Canada. I can't fucking wait. I need a holiday like nobodies business, and I am thrilled that I have somehow lucked out and my rotation has helped me get twenty-one days off of work, when I only asked for fourteen.

I am mostly excited to have an adventure with the boyfriend, on my most favorite form of transport, and can't wait to sit down and make some final arrangements and travel plans.

It's gonna be a blast. Visiting friends, drinking on the train, meeting new people, seeing new places.......all my favorite things.

And for the first time in my travelling life, I have more than enough money to do it, and have everything at home taken care of at the same time.

Woo hoo!

No comments: