Mar 2, 2006

Is There Really Such Thing As Feeling Over- tired?

Well, I have a few things to say, but I'm not going to do anything about it, since I just got off work, and I'm one tired girl.

I also have a few un-posted entries lingering on my desktop, but they somehow seem irrelevant now. Such as the silly, rambling paragraph/telephone conversation I wrote after I had been awake for 30 hours, and was waiting for B-Rock so we could go for lunch, or my version of Olympic coverage, that I decided not to post after I read The Belligerent Intellectual's accounts of the week's happenings. When really, when I think of it, that's just plain silly, but I've been having some less than stellar, low self-esteem days lately. Plus, he said alot of what I wanted to say, only much more eloquently.

So, since I will not feel accomplished until I give you a little something, I'm going to be lame-o and give you some links to check out!

I've been adding some more photos to my photo album, now that I have my computer fixed up.

I have also added a daily trivia challenge to the site, as I felt I needed to exercise my brain at least in some way, and thought maybe you would too. If not, at least we all might learn a few more unimportant little trivia facts, eh?

Since I can never find a CBC site with any ease, I have also added The National Playlist to the left sidebar, so I can vote everyday.....and I think you should too!!!!! ( Today I voted for Sarah Harmer's 'Escarpment Blues'. )

My good friend and co-worker Mrs. Bird, has started a blog, and she has some wonderful things to say. To see what I mean, visit Spacey's Stace.

Mrs. Bird also pointed me in the direction of the Group Home Hero, and I'm telling you, if you have ever spent any time with the handi-capped, and have a sense of humour, you will laugh your head off at his accounts of his time working with these people. I know I did. And I promise, once I lose it and I'm not working with them anymore, I'll tell you all some good stories. (names and locations excluded, for confidentiality, of course)

Finally, because I like to give a kudo when I can, check out the Strike Force site my cousin set up for himself and his bandmates.

That's it, that's all, for now.

No comments: