Mar 10, 2006

We Are All Made of Stars

Like most people, I tend to sneak a peek at my horoscope once in awhile, and of course read into it what I feel I need to, and then decide if it's totally off the mark, or begin to wonder whether or not the newspaper astrologist is following me around all the live-long day. This is what the stars had to say about me this week.

March 5, 2006: You have a low tolerance for bores and louts, and the stars amp up your no-nonsense attitude to its highest levels. Save your sanity by booking some serious alone time far away. The more remote the location, the better. Striving to be unique all the time can be exhausting. Just go with the crowd today.

It's true, I DO have a low tolerance for bores and louts. However, if it was possible for me to take off to a remote location, I'd be gone a long long time ago. And yes, my utter unique-ness exhausts me something horrible. Just go with the crowd today?Wait a gosh darn minute here, which is it? Run off on my own, or be one with the crowd????

March 6, 2006: Speak up today! You're not communicating creatively enough to get their attention. Craving more mental stimulation? Try travel. If you can't get away from it all on the spur of the moment, explore new ways of thinking by seeing a foreign film, going to different restaurants and attending cultural events.

Like I said before, I don't have any money, and if it was possible to travel, I'd be doing it. Ok, so I could go see a foreign film, or I could just drop some acid, that seems to aid the exploration of new ways of thinking.

March 7, 2006: Today is all about goodness -- appreciate it in others and practice it yourself. Everyone you know assumed that you might fall apart once a certain element was removed from your life, but they were wrong -- and how. You set out to prove just what you can do all on your own.

Oh crap. I lost my element, and everyone knows about it but me. Ok friends, apparently you've been assuming things about me, let me in on the gossip.

March 8, 2006: Your routine is finally falling into place. Enjoy flying on autopilot for a while. No matter how much pressure you're feeling to make a decision, don't jump into anything right now, or you could wind up settling when you deserve so much more. Hold off for a few days before you choose.

If by routine, you mean rut, then yes, auto-pilot I am in.

March 9, 2006: It's time to move on from feeling any regret over past actions. Look forward today. It's getting to the point where even you can't stand to listen to yourself talk about a certain situation anymore. It's time to start observing how much you're obsessing about something that's not really worth your time.

Hmmm....I was really drunk the night of the 8th (thanks to 2 birthday girls!), so thankfully i have no regrets over whatever it is that I said or did, since I'm a little blurry on the whole evening. But yes, the obsessing over stupid little changes in life that I have no control over has got to stop. I am annoying to myself. Sheesh.

March 11, 2006: They think they've 'fixed' your ideas -- show 'em you have a mind of your own today. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. If you look back in your recent past, you'll see how a budding romance or romantic opportunity that's now blossoming was just starting to germinate -- and you had no idea!

Wow, this one is a bit scary. Like mental institution scary. What's going on? Who's "fixing" me? Tell them to stop! Hopefully all this mind-control that is going on doesn't interfere with the germinating romance that I am experiencing. I must say though, if the opportunity has already presented itself, I was not paying attention, and probably missed my chance. That's just what I do. But hey, I'll keep you updated.

No comments: