Mar 17, 2009

Grace in Small Things #16

1. Although he broke the coffee pot, his heart was in the right place. I still ended up with morning coffee, thanks to his creativity, and didn't have to clean up the mess. Thanks honey!

2. New material from Value Village in Prince Albert. It's going to make some nice purses!

3. Nutcase101 bought one of my favorite items. Thanks!

4. It is nice enough outside, that I can just go for a walk, instead of having to drag my butt to the gym.

5. The house isn't as dirty as I make it out to be in my head. If I just spend tomorrow morning cleaning, it should hopefully stay that way until Saturday when company comes, and the ladies come over for the Sex Toy Party.

6. I am not as stressed about having to go back to work on Thursday, as I was last Friday. Finally, I am enjoying my 6 days off....now that there is only 2 to go.

7. Patches original owners were ever so nice, and babysat while we were out of town. They are even going to drop him off today for me.

8. It is St. Paddy's Day! Even though I may not go out, I hope that all of my friends have a drunken good time.

No comments: