Dec 20, 2008

Happy Blogoversary To Me!

I can't believe it's been five years. Did you hear that? FIVE YEARS.

Time sure flies when you're bloggin' about parties, friends, being single, not being single, love, heartbreak, dead relatives, crazy living relatives, politics, music, annoying roommates, working with mentally challenged people, and participating in every meme that comes your way.

I wish I could say that a lot has changed for me, and this blog, in the past five years, but really it hasn't. I'm the same ol' Abigail Road. I work and play and get depressed, and have good things happen to me. I've lost contact with some friends that were always mentioned in my earlier blog posts, but have made new ones, and they are fantastic...they're my family.

But, my life is starting to change faster than I ever imagined, and I hope that in the next year I will have new stories to tell all my faithful readers.

Thank you to everyone who has stuck with me and my sporadic blog all these years, and welcome to all the new readers. ( I know who you are, I stalk you on my Stat Counter.)

I promise, the best is yet to come.

Love,

Abigail

No comments: