May 9, 2008

Great Train Adventure '08 (Part One)

I'm back! How is everyone? Everything okay? Anything new and interesting going on that I should know about?

We had a great little holiday. There were a few little bumps in the road, some grouchy moments, and the weather wasn't always so nice to us, but overall, it was a blast! I wasn't exactly thrilled to come home, knowing that I had to move out of the House of Pain, go back to work, and deal with other people's drama upon my return, but so far, it's been okay. I've been packing and moving since I returned yesterday at 7:00 am (after driving all night, sheesh!), and tonight Smyrish and I are heading out to a different pub to get sloshed and do some visiting with friends, and maybe after a few drinks, I'll have the guts to head to Ye Olde Regular Pub.

And on that note, I must head over to the new apartment for some leftover pizza, as I have packed all my food, and unload the boxes in my car. But don't fret, I'll post again soon with tales of our adventures in Eastern Canada.

Cheers!

No comments: