Feb 22, 2010

My Day Off

After a busy weekend of work, socializing and cleaning, I had planned for a quiet Monday off, catching up on my PVR'd programs, and eating chips, basically nothing. It's not working out the way I planned. It's only 3:00pm, and I'm pooped.

"Nothing" has consisted of an early morning meeting, a trip to the pet store, three loads of laundry, a pile of dirty dishes, making Scrabble tile pendants, incessant phone calls from work ( that I am not answering), a hunt for loonies for the dryer to finish the laundry, and I have cleaned up dog shit no less that eight times since noon. (no idea what the little fuckers ate, but it's not agreeing with them.)Oh, and I also decided to cook a fancy supper of roast chicken, scalloped potatoes and veggies because I'm a good little housewife.

I'll be in bed early tonight. :)


******************************************8

I'm sure you've noticed, but my comments are missing. Haloscan changed to something else, and because I couldn't figure out how to move them, I decided to go with the "new" commenter that they've switched to, for the 30-day free trial, and put Smyrish to work figuring out what I can do. Unfortunately though, Haloscan didn't automatically switch my comments over like they said they would, and now are saying my blog doesn't even have Haloscan on it. Argh. Anyways, if anyone has any ideas as to how I can save my comments and get them back up and running, please email me.

1 comment:

dk said...

not the foggiest bebe - check with Elan?