Feb 4, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Well, we made it back safe and sound from the Communist Republic of Cuba. It was a great trip, lots of fun, very eye-opening and full of memories.

I had planned on blogging throughout my trip, however, once there, I realized that was out of the question. Access to the internet is not only limited and slow, but very expensive ( about 8-10 dollars per hour, ouch.)

Once I learned that, I thought that I would just write in my travel journal, and then promptly realized that I had left my journal on my desk at home. Sheesh. I did get some writing done though, thanks to hotel stationary and Scrabble score sheets, and will post some of my entries here over the weekend. I am also hoping Smyrish will do a guest post and give his side of the story.

Hope the past couple weeks have been good to you all.

Cheers!

No comments: