Nov 4, 2008

Cough, Gag, Snort, Itch, Fart

Dear Immune System,

I don't know if you have realized this, but lately, you have really been slacking in the germ fighting department. You have always been so on top of things, and I respected you for that, even bragged about you, but the past few months, I have found that you just aren't up to snuff.

I have had countless colds, coughs, sinus problems, ear aches, stomach ailments, skin rashes, and just in general feel like shit, the majority of the time.

Is something wrong? Are you stressed? Am I surrounding you with too many germ-filled humans, to the point where you just don't know where to start? Is there something I can do to help? Sleep more? Take my vitamins? Quit wearing flip-flops after the sun goes down?

If so, please let me know. You can contact me at the couch, or on the toilet, or anywhere there are Kleenex tissues present.

Hoping for a quick reply,

Love, Abigail

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I arrived here via Shiny Things. I really enjoy reading your blog as it sounds like most of the time, we share alot of the same views on life. I am a stay at home mother and grandmother. You'd think that being at home practically all the time, that I'd be able to ward off cold germs and such, but nnoooo! The rest of my brood just brings them right in the door with them. I nuture them back to health, and what thanks do I get? I wind up sick at home with no one to pamper me! Even my cat won't come near me!