2. At approximately 11:45 am today, in the Walmart parking lot, I seriously considered abandoning my autistic participant with the shopping cart guy, kidnapping Mr. Head from work, and heading to somewhere warm; where the small amount of money I have in my bank account, would make me appear quite wealthy.
3. I spent $70.00 on clothes and a new backpack today. I needed both. What I went shopping for however, was a pair of winter boots and a bathing suit for work. Of course, I purchased neither. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a cheap bathing suit in November? Guess I'll have to wait until January, when the summer clothes hit the shelves.
4. The rest of my prescription is ready and waiting at Shopper's Drug Mart. Whew, was worried I might have to abstain next week.
5. I desperately want to grow fresh herbs in pots in my kitchen. I'm guessing I should have desperately wanted to do this in the freaking summer time, when they would be more readily available, and/or I could have asked my mommy for the plants themselves.
6. Craving of the day: My bedroom is filled with the wonderful aroma of egg nog scented candles. If I didn't have to go back into work tonight, I'd be having myself a rum and eggnog about now. Yummy.
7. Song of the Day: The New Pornographers version of "You're Daddy Don't Know", or whatever it's called. I realized during rush hour traffic this morning, that I can hit the high notes if I really belt it out. Yay me!
8. I bought 2 pairs of comfy yoga pants in the past week. They'll be great for work, and home. However, if any of you notice that I start to wear them all day, everyday, please take me aside, and reprimand me, and hand me a pair of jeans. The fact that they are so comfy, makes me worry that I am turning into my dad (King of the Sweat Pants) more and more every day.
9. Thank you, Film Star, for reminding me that Xmas is coming. I am going to try my darndest to do even a smidgeon of shopping before Xmas Eve this year. I'd say I'll get it all done, but I don't want to set myself up for failure.
10. There are some old friends, that should just remain in your distant memories. If I haven't contacted you in 10 years, and when you try to contact me, I ignore you, it most likely means, I don't give a shit what you're up to. Right?
11. This afternoon, I was reminded how frustrating it was to be twenty-three.
12. Tentative Plan for Saturday: To finally get crackin' on my "Makit and Bakit Bowls" kit I bought two months ago at Toys R' Us.
13. Countdown! In four and a half hours, I will be finished my work for the day, and I am going to rush over to a certain someone's apartment, and hide from this blustery cold that I am not ready to deal with.