May 4, 2006

My Adventures With A Space Alien


I have been 'tagged' by the Almighty Schmutzie to tell y'all "Six Weird Things About Me". However, I have thought about it, and I figure, my friends and my regular readers probably already know more than six things about me that are just plain weird, so I'm going to take this opportunity to tell you Six Weird and/or Surprising Things about The Pub crew's new mascot and friend E.T. (Yup, that E.T.!)....who was introduced to us by Red, who was introduced to E.T. via our Hot Toronto Friend.

But before we get to that, I just want to send out two super duper, bigger than life, thank you's to Schmutzie and Film Star for helping me figure out how to post images on my site. Still not exactly what I was going for, but I'm slowly but surely figuring everything out..because you cats rock.

1. E.T. has a bit of a drinking problem. But don't we all like to occasionally indulge a bit too much on a Friday afternoon?


2. Believe it or not, E.T. is quite the daredevil, and regularily participates in competitive skateboarding. However, at the moment he is suspended from all competition, due to the fact that he was caught cheating. No flying allowed buddy, no flying allowed!


3. He's quite the ladies man (or is that alien?), and has a bad habit of pulling the ol' wham bam, thank you ma'am when he's feeling randy. Ladies, beware of his charming ways!


4. He's got a gambling problem that he just won't deal with. He swears he wins back more than he puts in, but somehow, I just don't quite believe him anymore.


5. E.T. likes to play Hide and Seek. He also likes to pose for silly pictures....but don't we all. Just look at that innocent looking face! Hey, wait a minute....what were you doing in the bathroom E.T.??? You sicko.


6. Small alien = small bladder. Once that Guinness kicks in, and he breaks that seal, he's in and out of that bathroom every half pint it seems. I swear, he should just get some adult diapers and wear them out to the bar....it's be easier to carry on a conversation if he wasn't having to run away to take a leak every 2 seconds!


No comments: