Nov 24, 2005

Canadian Pseudo-Celebs Turn Me On


For all of you who are waiting for the next installment of my travel diary, you will wait a bit longer.

These are a few of my favorite things (this week).......

My man Jian Gomeshi, who one day will realize that he loves me too, has got a great little radio show Monday to Friday on CBC. They are debating The National Playlist as we speak. Go. Vote. Now.

The Playlist also gets debated on The Hour. Go and see what Jian and George (my other soul mate) have to say about it.

Check out my dearest Rick Mercer , and watch a snippet of his trip to Churchill!!!

Matthew Good blogs for Human Rights .

I was invited to come and enjoy the musical stylings of Elliot Brood tonight, for free, and I have to fucking work. Figures. Ah well, gonna go see Sarah Slean on Friday, so I'll survive.

As you can see, I really have a hard-on for Canadian celebrities.

But, I do have to give a High-5 to the American, the Belligerent Intellectual, who pens The Daily Dump. I started reading and I just can't stop.


Check ya later sk8ters.

No comments: