Jun 28, 2005

News of the Day, and New Music


Dear readers,

While the United States is desperatly trying to stop it, Canada legalized it in the House of Commons moments ago. No, I don't mean the smoking of marijuana. Gays and lesbians can now legally get married in this fair country of ours. Divorce lawyers will now be busier than ever before, thanks to equal human rights for all!!!

I have been trying to find new (to me) music to listen to lately, and I think I may have stumbled upon a good one. Although some are getting sick of the "High School" video, I enjoy the song, and am starting to get quite fanatical about Jeremy Fisher.

Sometimes you can find really cool music here in the Independent Music Directory.

I seriously can't listen to the lies and the impecably bad grammar coming from this man's mouth anymore. Please, Mr. Bush. Pull your head out of your ass.
If you missed it, here is Big Bad Bushy's Iraq Speech. It's mostly revolting, recycled bits and pieces of other speeches he's made on the subject, but considering the state of Iraq as of today, it's almost comical. In a sick and twisted kind of way.


People tend to forget about Rwanda.

People are now much more interested in the Zapatista's and their mysterious leader.

Well, guess that's all the news that caught my attention today. Stay tuned for a more personal entry ASAP.


Love as always,

Abigail

No comments: