Feb 8, 2013

Grace in Small Things #80

I'm really struggling today. All I want to do is lay in bed, and just stay there for the weekend with my iPhone, my library books, and a bottle of booze, and possibly some pizza and Hawkins Cheezies. Unfortunately that just isn't going to happen, because I have things to do, and I learned long ago not to do what my depression tells me to, because it isn't always the best decision maker. That bitch is always getting me in trouble.

So, I'm racking my brain, trying to be positive. I know that it's not all bad. I know that it's just one thing that's bothering me. So here we go.

1. The sun is out. Even though there was frost on the ground this morning, the sun is out. Spring is coming.

2. My brain has been full of great ideas for new items to make and sell in my Etsy shop and beyond, and I'm excited to start something new!

3. I've learned some new Scrabble words this week. This should be number one actually, because damn, I love learning new words.

4. Tonight we are going out for supper to support a local business and the local food bank. It makes me happy to help.



5. 


6.

2 comments:

Schmutzie said...

Smart move about no doing what your depression tells you to do. I'm still learning that one.

mybkexperience said...

I found this on internet and it is really very nice.
An excellent blog.
Great work!