2. It was warm enough to be outside today to kill time, waiting for it to come back.
3. Luckily, we were not in Saskatchewan with no power or heat. We'd be dead right now.
4. We made it home safe on the highway last night, unlike some other drivers.
5. Only my festival tent was damaged, and not our camper.
6. Might have a lead on another tent. Phew.
7. The dogs had fun frolicking in the massive amount of snow.
|What is left of my event tent. :(|
8. I had fun frolicking in the snow too. Especially after Smyrish shoveled a labyrinth for us to run in.
9. Even though it was a tough day, we are all safe and sound and drying off.