Apr 29, 2009

Grace in Small Things #20

1. Being the supper guinea pig, and getting to test out Smyrish's new lentil/rice/turkey bacon creation. YUMMY!

2. Heading out to The Pub after supper, and seeing the smiling faces of my lovely lady friends, and the Palinode.

3. Hanging with Schmutzie. We always stay out way too late, and drink way too much, and have a great time doing what we do.

4. Listening to my brother talk about his new girlfriend, and how wonderful she is, and how happy he is when he's with her. He made me think that maybe its okay that he is dating my sister-in-law, which in turn, makes him my brother-in-law.

5. Coming home to Smyrish with a bag of Burger King, and laying on the couch together to watch The Wonder Years.

6. Learning that while I was out at The Pub, Smyrish took in my new bicycle with the blown tire, and brought home a whole new bike, tires intact.

Life is good right now.

No comments: