1. Random sprouting daffodils.
2. Three more weeks, and I will be making regular paychecks for three months. Three weeks isn't that long, is it?
3. Letting the dogs off-leash on walks.
4. My husbands hair after it's gone greasy and stands up all over the place.
5. Last shift at this job is on a stat holiday. Time and a half!
6. Annual camping trip confirmation came in the mail.
7. Knuckle Toes is waiting for us to get home before she moves here. Party on.
8. Black fingernails and red hot toenails.
9. Having a husband that will hold me while I cry uncontrollably over ruined pancakes, but knows that the pancakes aren't the real problem.